Well whaddaya know. Singnet's been screwing with me, and 238 others. It's been a long week anyways of unexciting occurances. 4 Papers down, one last one to go. Today was just depressing. Prognosis isn't too good. Had an interesting and uber long dinner though at subway. That part was fun. Missed the really hilarious 9pm chinese show though, but ah well shiat happens. But as I'm writing this, i'm quivering in anticipation of my next d&d session! Geeky shit, I know but who cares, its fun. Stress reliever and some good-ol'-get-together-fun. Shall post some pictures of it tomorrow.
Music Trivia: Added Galapagos by The Smashing Pumpkins onto my playlist. I know most people can't stand Billy Corgan's voice but I always did find it rather soothing. I grew up listening to their music. Ahhhhhhhhh the nostalgia. This song totally reminds me of my secondary school years. This song I think is one of their lesser known songs, from their Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness CD. I'd put the CD on play and just lie in my bed and stare outside with this song on repeat. I love the whole gentleness of this song, and I love waiting for the crescendo, where Billy tells the girl in the song that he'll still be there. Man freaking emo! lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment